Sunday, November 23, 2014

New Fall Soap: Spiced Pumpkin Lager Soap

I'm super excited to share with you our first ever pumpkin soap. This soap really soaped like a dream. No acceleration, no ricing. I was able to do a little of the hanger swirl technique as well as add a few colors. Needless to say, I was really pleased. 

The most challenging part of this was creation was the pumpkin color. I literally had to use my graphic design knack for color schemes and combine the appropriate hues to create the pumpkin. It worked. 

  
The scent boasts the smell of tasty pumpkin blended with fall spices, enhanced with a unique twist of amber.So, I believe the next challenge will be to do these soaps again to look as similar as the original. This fragrance and soap combination is definitely one we will be bringing back!

Our new Spiced Pumpkin Lager soap will be available on 12/22 right before Christmas. It will make a wonderful gift for someone who adorns yummy scents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us on Google+